64996A Keysight spectrum visualizer software for Infiniium oscilloscopes
- EDEL-ONLY-01 License certificate delivery - email only
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- OSV 64996A supports the high-performance Infiniium 9000, 90000, and 90000X –Series oscilloscopes
- Spectrum analysis with bandwidths up to 33 GHz, depending on the Infiniium oscilloscope selection.
- OSV software can reside on the oscilloscope or on an external PC (applies to Infiniium series oscilloscopes only, ASV 64996A)
- Single or dual channel measurements and displays (channels 1 and 3)
- Free run or triggered measurements, Single or continuous sweep modes
- Spectrogram measurements (spectrum vs. frequency vs. time) to analyze time-varying signals with vertical, horizontal, or waterfall display modes
Multiple oscilloscopes can be configured to allow user to rapidly switch between multiple instruments
- Power (dBm) vs. frequency
- Horizontal (x-axis): Specify center frequency and frequency span, or start and stop frequencies
- Vertical (y-axis): Specify reference level (dBm) and scale (dB/div)
- Settable resolution bandwidth
- Flat top, Guassian, or Hanning windows applied to the time domain data for the FFT analysis
- Marker to peak amplitude, and marker to center frequency.
- Marker peak search can be enabled for time-varying signals
- Multiple marker, with delta X and delta Y readouts
Acquisition and Display Modes:
- Free Run (continous), Triggered, Stop, Single, Preset
- Triggered mode: specify trigger power level (dBm), single or continous sweep
- Enable/disable y-axis label
- Enable/disable main trace display
- Max hold display mode
The Oscilloscope Spectrum Visualizer (OSV) software provides advanced FFT frequency domain analysis for the Infiniium series high performance oscilloscopes at a cost-effective price. The OSV software extends the Infiniium series oscilloscopes to perform frequency-domain FFT analysis. It provides spectrum and spectrogram analysis with an intuitive user interface, parameter and control settings, and marker functionality that RF engineers are familiar with, offering advantages over traditional oscilloscope FFT solutions. This new capability helps engineers gain greater insight into their design performance.
|Instrument Model||Bandwidths||Max Sample Rate||WaveGen Source|
|Inﬁniium 9000 Series scope||600MHz, 1GHz,2.5,4,6 GHz||20 Gsa/s||No|
|Inﬁniium 90000 Series scope||8,12,13 GHz||40 Gsa/s||No|
|Inﬁniium 90000 X-Series scope||16,20,25,28,33 GHz||80 Gsa/s||No|