U1177A Infrared (IR)-to-Bluetooth® Adapter
Starting From CA$ 66
U1177A Infrared (IR)-to-Bluetooth class 2 (10meter) adapter
- U1177A-ABA Operating Instruction Manual in English, Printed
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Enables Bluetooth® connection to Keysight handheld digital multimeters
- Easy to install by attaching to Infrared (IR) port located at the back of Keysight handheld digital multimeters and U1210 Series clamp meters
- Operated by two 1.5 V AAA batteries
- Support U1210, U1230, U1240, U1250 and U1270, U1280 series handheld multimeter and U1450/60 series insulation resistance tester for remote monitoring & data logging
*U1241B/U1242B requires U1179A IR Connectivity Bracket and is sold separately in U1177A product page, shown as below.
Current country type approval allows the U1177A to be shipped only to the following countries:
Algeria, Australia, Benin, Burkino Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, China, Colombia, Croatia, Democratic Republic of Congo, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, European Union, Gabon, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ivory Coast, India, Israel, Kazakhstan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Mali, Mexico, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Panama, Russia, Rwanda, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Turkey, United States.
Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logos are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., U.S.A. and licensed to Keysight Technologies, Inc.
U1177A is the key enabling piece in the wireless remote connectivity for Keysight handheld digital multimeters and U1210 Series clamp meters. Simply attach U1177A to the Infrared (IR) port of a Keysight handheld digital multimeter* to establish Bluetooth wireless connection with an Android device (whether a smartphone or tablet).
Keysight Mobile Meter is a free Android-base application that allows an Android device to connect, control and measure with as many as three handheld digital multimeters. User can easily extend their reach and be in more than one place at the same time.
Keysight Mobile Logger is another free Android-base application that allows an Android device to log measurements and plot trending graphs from as many as three handheld digital multimeters. These data and graphs are useful for further analysis to identify intermittent behavior and detect drifts.
Alternatively data logging and monitoring can also be performed at Personal Computer (PC) via Keysight Handheld Meter Logger Software
Notes: The U1179A IR bracket is required for U1240 series handheld digital multimeters to connect with U1177A IR-to-Bluetooth adapter.
Here are a few applications using the wireless remote connectivity. See how this solution helps to increase your productivity at work!