N6461A SD UHS-II card Compliance test software application
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
The SD UHS-II compliance test application offers several features to simplify the validation of your SD UHS-II designs:
- Setup wizard for quick setup, configuration and test
- Execution speed and proven test algorithm for clock test, which minimizes your compliance test time
- User-selected tests and configurations based on SD version 4.0 specification
- Use with J-BERT N4903B high-performance serial BERT to generate test patterns like the PRBS 2^7-1 pattern that is looped back from the UHS-II device to the oscilloscope for signal integrity test.
- Test framework provides powerful characterization through multiple trials that show a full array of statistics for each measurement and returns the worst measurement value.
- Offline capability to allow user to run the compliance test with saved waveform files from device.
- Information about the SD UHS-II compliance test fixture kit is available at the Astek website: www.astekcorp.com/test-fixtures/a9-uhs2 .
The N6461A SD UHS-II card compliance test software gives you a fast, easy way to test, debug and characterize your SD designs up to 1.56Gb/s. At these fast transfer speeds, signal integrity is key to reliable and interoperable performance. The N6461A SD UHS-II card compliance test software performs reference clock tests and host and device transmitter tests that let you thoroughly evaluate devices in accordance with the SD Specification, version 4.0.