E6702E cdma2000 Lab Application
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 December 2014|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
Verify designs meet RF specifications as specified by 3GPP2
- Hybrid Mode testing with the E6706 1xEV-DO lab application
- RF measurement support for Radio Configurations 1-5
- Most latest commercialized band classes support
Ensure mobile designs, applications, and services meet your customers’ expectations
- Data throughput packet data performance testing
- Soft and softer handoffs
- Industry leading CDMA 1x Advanced call processing and measurement support
- Mobile IP testing and HTTP controlled SMS/MMS
- Automate real-world “user experience” conditions similar to a real network with the Keysight N5972A interactive functional test software
- Learn more about application testing, such as A-GPS functional testing, battery drain analysis, fixed mobile convergence, simulating real-world fading, and high-speed data throughput testing. Application Testing with the 8960
- PESQ measurement provides an objective MOS score for Vocoder voice quality using the industry standard PESQ algorithm. Requires additional license E1999A-301
Industry leading cdma2000® one-box network emulator for mobile data analysis and handset test
The Keysight E6702E lab application software runs on the industry-standard 8960 Series 10 (E5515C/E) wireless communications test set providing network emulation and mobile device design, integration, and validation test tools designed specifically for the needs of wireless developers. This test solution offers the packet-switched data, the most 3GPP2 standards-compliant RF measurements, real-time protocol logging, optional digital baseband fading, and useful analysis tools.
E6702F is the latest upgrade release to E6702E with enhanced test capabilities for cdma2000.