N6766A Precision DC Power Module, 60V, 17A, 500W
Starting From US$ 4,357
N6766A Precision DC Power Module 60V, 17A, 500W, double-wide
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Voltage: 60 V
- Current: 17 A
- Power: 500 W
Programming Accuracy (at 23°C ±5°C)
- Voltage high range: 0.03% + 12 mV
- Current high range: 0.075% + 4 mA
Ripple & Noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Voltage peak-to-peak: 6 mV
- Voltage rms: 1 mV
- Current rms: 4 mA
The Keysight N6766A is a 500 W precision DC power module that provides low noise, and precise control and measurements in the milliampere and microampere region with the ability to simultaneously digitize voltage and current, and capture those measurements in an oscilloscope-like data buffer.
This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output N6705 DC Power Analyzer (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB and LXI compliance are standard. Select from more than 30 different DC power modules ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and in power from 20-500 Watts.
Training & Events