U7249A MIPI M-PHY Compliance Test Software
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
Automation & accuracy saves you time
- Automated setup and testing
- Increased accuracy, time-savings and repeatability
- Advanced debug modes for troubleshooting
- Margin analysis and pass/fail conformance reporting
- MIPI Alliance Specification for M-PHY v1.00.00, Section 5 Electrical Characteristics
- MIPI Alliance M-PHY Conformance Test Suite v0.65.00
- Infiniium 3.11 or higher software revision for 9000/90000 Series scope
- U7249A MIPI M-PHY Compliance Test Software (Option 047 on new 9000/90000 Series scope or N5435A-043 for server based license)
- E2688A High-Speed Serial Data Analysis (Option 003 on new 9000/90000 Series scope or N5435A-003 for server based license)
- N5400A EZJIT Plus Jitter Analysis (Option 003 on new 9000/90000 Series scope or N5435A-001 for server based license)
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool www.keysight.com/find/uda to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
Keysight Technologies’ U7249A MIPI M-PHY compliance test software for Infiniium oscilloscopes enables you with a fast and easy way to validate and debug your embedded M-PHY data links.
The M-PHY compliance test software allows you to automatically execute M-PHY electrical conformance checklist tests for DigRF v4, UniPro and LLI architectures. It displays the results in a flexible report format.
In addition to the measurement data, the report provides margin analysis that shows how closely your product passes or fails each test.
Training & Events