DSOX3PWR Power Measurements for the InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Base Price AUD 1,558
DSOX3PWR Power analysis application for 3000X series oscilloscopes, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: Australia
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of GST.
Key Features & Specifications
- Power quality: Real power, apparent power, reactive power, power factor, crest factor (V & I), phase angle
- Current harmonics (based on IEC 61000-3-2 up to the 40th harmonic)
- Inrush current
- Rds-on & Vce-sat (3000T only)
- Switching loss (power & energy)
- Slew rate (dv/dt & di/dt)
- Modulation (duty cycle, pulse-width, period, frequency, etc., versus time plot)
- Output ripple
- Turn-on/turn-off time
- Transient response time
Frequency Response Measurements
- Power supply rejection ratio (PSRR)
- Control loop response – Bode (3000T only)
The DSO3XPWR option is a power measurement and analysis option that is integrated into InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series scopes. The embedded application provides a quick and easy way of analyzing the reliability and efficiency of your switching power supply. It also supports automatic probe deskew, using the U1880A deskew fixture. The DSOX3PWR option also comes with the user license for the U1881A-003 PC-based power measurement and analysis software that provides even more powerful insight into your power supply measurement.
Compatible oscilloscopes: InfiniiVision 3000A X-Series, InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series.
To learn more about the U1881A Power measurement application for InfiniiVision oscilloscopes, refer to the U1881A page.
Training & Events