Starting From US$ 4,025
89601B Vector Signal Analysis Software, Transportable License
- 89601B-200 Basic vector signal analysis and hardware connectivity, transportable license
- 89601B-B7Z WLAN 802.11n modulation analysis, transportable license
- 89601B-BHJ WLAN 802.11ac modulation analysis, transportable license
- 89601B-012 12 months bundled software update subscription service
- EDEL-ONLY-01 License certificate delivery - email only
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Standard supported: IEEE 802.11ac VHT
- Modes: 20 MHz, 40 MHz, 80 MHz, 80+80 MHz, 160 MHz; MIMO (up to 8x8, multi-user)
- Modulation formats: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM
- Preset to standard: 802.11ac 20 MHz, 40 MHz, 80 MHz, 80 + 80 MHz, 160 MHz
- Analyze overall signal quality with aggregate error summary, detected fields, and decoded VHT-SIG info for the burst
- Pinpoint signal impairments with individual stream results for EVM (RMS, peak, by carrier, by symbol), constellation, and demodulated symbols
- Evaluate time and frequency domain behavior with time, spectrum, CCDF and phase noise traces
- Detect automatically, or based on SIG symbols, the modulation format, number of spatial streams, spatial mapping matrix, and result length
- WLAN 802.11n modulation analysis (Option B7Z) is required to use this option
- Transportable license: Resides on your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a Floating license: shared on a network server to be accessed by multiple users
The 89600 VSA software is a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis. Option BHJ provides modulation analysis of WLAN 802.11ac baseband and RF signals. With support for all signal bandwidths, modulation formats and MIMO configurations, the 89600 VSA software allows you to thoroughly analyze and evaluate your 802.11ac device.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.