89601B-BHH LTE-Advanced TDD Modulation Analysis
89601B Vector Signal Analysis Software, Transportable License
- 89601B-200 Basic vector signal analysis, transportable license
- 89601B-300 Hardware connectivity, transportable license
- 89601B-BHE LTE TDD modulation analysis, transportable license
- 89601B-BHH LTE-Advanced TDD modulation analysis, transportable license
- EDEL-ONLY-01 License certificate delivery - email only
Prices for: Italia
* Prezzi soggetti a variazione. Per una richiesta di offerta contattare il numero 800 599100.
Key Features & Specifications
- Standard support: 3GPP Release 10
- Downlink: OFDMA; up to 8x8 MIMO (transmission mode 9); channel state information reference signal (CSI-RS)
- Uplink: SC-FDMA; clustered SC-FDMA; simultaneous PUCCH and PUSCH
- Carrier aggregation (DL & UL): inter-band and intra-band configurations of up to 5 component carriers, each up to 20 MHz bandwidth and downlink cross carrier scheduling auto RB detection
- Simultaneous analysis of up to 5 component carriers, each with EVM, frequency error, DL RS power, I/Q errors, time offset, timing alignment error (TAE) metric, and more
- Downlink: MIMO analysis (up to 8 layers) with individual layer results like constellation, EVM and frequency response; MIMO info table provides power, timing and phase differences between channels
- Uplink: MIMO single channel analysis and in-band emissions for carrier aggregation
- Multiple color-coded result views like EVM vs. time and frequency, detected allocations (subcarrier vs. symbol), error and frame summary tables
- LTE TDD modulation analysis (Option BHE) is required to use this option
- LTE-Advanced FDD modulation analysis (Option BHG) also available
- Transportable license: resides on your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a Floating license: Shared on a network server to be accessed by multiple users
The 89600 VSA software is a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis. Option BHH provides RF and baseband engineers the capability to evaluate and troubleshoot their LTE-Advanced TDD designs based on Release 10 of the 3GPP standard.
Note: This option can be added as a product upgrade.