89601B-BHG LTE-Advanced FDD Modulation Analysis
Key Features & Specifications
- Standard support: 3GPP Release 10
- Downlink: OFDMA; up to 8x8 MIMO (transmission mode 9); channel state information reference signal (CSI-RS)
- Uplink: SC-FDMA; clustered SC-FDMA; simultaneous PUCCH and PUSCH
- Carrier aggregation (DL & UL): inter-band and intra-band configurations of up to 5 component carriers, each up to 20 MHz bandwidth
- Simultaneous analysis of up to 5 component carriers, each with EVM, frequency error, DL RS power, I/Q errors, time offset, timing alignment error (TAE) metric, and more
- Downlink MIMO analysis (up to 8 layers) with individual layer results like constellation, EVM and frequency response; MIMO info table provides power, timing and phase differences between channels
- Uplink MIMO single channel analysis
- Multiple color-coded result views like EVM vs. time and frequency, detected allocations (subcarrier vs. symbol), error and frame summary tables
- LTE FDD modulation analysis (Option BHD) is required in order to use this option
- LTE-Advanced TDD modulation analysis (Option BHH) also available
- Transportable license: resides on your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a Floating license: shared on a network server to accessed by multiple users
The 89600 VSA software is a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis. Option BHG provides RF and baseband engineers the capability to evaluate and troubleshoot their LTE-Advanced FDD designs based on Release 10 of the 3GPP standard.
Note: This option can be added as a product upgrade.