89601B-BHG LTE-Advanced FDD Modulation Analysis
89601B Vector Signal Analysis Software, Transportable License
- 89601B-200 Basic vector signal analysis & hardware connectivity, transportable license
- 89601B-BHD LTE FDD modulation analysis, transportable license
- 89601B-BHG LTE-Advanced FDD modulation analysis, transportable license
- 89601B-012 12 months bundled software update subscription service
- EDEL-ONLY-01 License certificate delivery - email only
Prices for: France
* Les prix sont susceptibles de fluctuer sans préavis. Pour obtenir un prix ou un devis, veuillez cliquer sur « Request Price » ou appeler le 0805 980333.
Key Features & Specifications
- Standard support: 3GPP Release 10 and later
- Downlink: OFDMA; up to 8x8 MIMO (transmission mode 9); channel state information reference signal (CSI-RS); PDSCH in 256QAM along with E-TM2a and 3.1a for Release 12
- Uplink: SC-FDMA; clustered SC-FDMA; simultaneous PUCCH and PUSCH; virtual cell ID configuration in PUCCH and PUSCH
- Carrier aggregation (DL & UL): inter-band and intra-band configurations of up to 5 component carriers, each up to 20 MHz bandwidth and auto detection of DL CA cross carrier scheduling
- Simultaneous analysis of up to 5 component carriers, each with EVM, frequency error, DL RS power, I/Q errors, time offset, timing alignment error (TAE) metric, and more
- Downlink: MIMO analysis (up to 8 layers) with individual layer results like constellation, EVM and frequency response; MIMO info table provides power, timing and phase differences between channels
- Uplink: single channel analysis with Cyclic Shift and Orthogonal Cover Code and in-band emissions for carrier aggregation
- Multiple color-coded result views like EVM vs. time and frequency, detected allocations (subcarrier vs. symbol), error and frame summary tables, with coupled demod trace markers
- LTE FDD modulation analysis (Option BHD) is required in order to use this option
- LTE-Advanced TDD modulation analysis (Option BHH) also available
- Transportable license: resides on your PC/instrument and can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a floating license: shared on a network server to be accessed by multiple users
The 89600 VSA software is a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis. Option BHG provides RF and baseband engineers the capability to evaluate and troubleshoot their LTE-Advanced FDD designs based on Release 10 and later of the 3GPP standard.
Note: This option can be added as a product upgrade.