U3003A Electronic Instrumentation and Measurement Teaching Solution
Key Features & Specifications
- Integrated curriculum with a complete set of instruments, instructor’s guide, training kits and lab worksheets.
- Editable teaching material in MS PowerPoint format for lecturers.
- The lab sheets enable students to appreciate different design considerations and approaches by allowing them to experiment with different components.
The electronic instrumentation and measurement teaching solution serves as a ready-to-teach package in the areas of electronic instrumentation and measurement techniques. It is an excellent Education tool for students to understand an end-to-end measurement system, which includes various sensors, signal conditioning circuits, op-amp circuits, and digital I/Os.
This courseware is designed to impart knowledge in:
- Measurement principles
- End-to-end measurement system
- Introduction to measurement instruments
- Usage of instrument programming tools
Usage of basic instruments
The complete solution setup includes the following instruments:
- U2761A USB Modular Function Generator
- U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter
- U2701A USB Modular Oscilloscope
- E3631A Power Supply
The University Teaching Solution is also available with bench options. Substitute the USB modular instruments U2701A, U2741A and U2761A with their bench counterpart: DSO1000 series oscilloscope, 34405A digital multimeter and 33210A/33220A function/arbitrary waveform generator respectively.
**This teaching solution is not available in Japan