B2902A Precision Source/Measure Unit, 2 ch, 100 fA, 210 V, 3 A DC/10.5 A Pulse
B2902A Precision Source/Measure Unit, 2ch, 100fA resolution, 210V, 3A DC/10.5A pulse
- B2912A-900 Power Cord - United Kingdom
- B2901A-L01 DMM handheld with 3 months warranty, complimentary, for qualified products
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United Kingdom
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing or a quote, you can also call 0800 0260637.
Key Features & Specifications
- Supports two-channel configuration
- Minimum source resolution: 1 pA /1 μV, Minimum measurement resolution: 100 fA/100 nV
- Maximum output: 210 V, 3 A DC/10.5 A pulse
- Arbitrary waveform generation and digitizing capabilities from 20 μs interval
- Integrated 4-quadrant source and measurement capabilities
- The 4.3’’ color display supports both graphical and numerical view modes
- Free application software to facilitate PC-based instrument control
- High throughput and SCPI command supporting conventional SMU command set
The Keysight B2902A Precision Source / Measure Unit (SMU) is a 2-channel, compact and cost-effective bench-top SMU with the capability to source and measure both voltage and current. It is versatile to perform I/V (current vs. voltage) measurement easily with high accuracy. Integration of 4 quadrant source and measurement capabilities enables I/V measurement simply and easily without configuring multiple instruments. The wide coverage of 210 V, 3 A DC/10.5 A pulse with a single instrument minimizes the investment. Minimum 100 fA/100 nV measurement resolution support accurate characterization of DUT. The superior 4.3’’ color display and various view modes improve productivity for test, debug and characterization with intuitive operation.
View a short video at B2900A Series Precision SMU Product Demo page.
If you also look for precision source/measurement tips, we have many useful videos for you.
If you need lower noise and more capabilities for sourcing, please also refer to the Keysight B2961A/B2962A 6.5 Digit Low Noise Power Source.