TS-8900 Automotive Functional Test System
Key Features & Specifications
- Software: Test Exec SL 7.0 & TS-5000 System Software with over 400 built-in automotive test libraries
- Signal switching: Up to 256 x 4 matrix
- Load switching: Up to 32-channel x 30A and 64-channel x 7.5 A and 192-channel x 2 A
- Power sources: Up to 3500 W modular power supply
- Measurement: 6.5 Digit DMM, 2-ch 350 MHz Counter, 2/4-ch 20 MSa/s Digitizer, 32-channel high voltage data acquisition module
- Stimulus: 2-ch 20-Bit ARB, 8/16-ch 16-Bit digital/analog converter (DAC), isolated 100V, 200 mA voltage/current (V/I) source
The TS-8900 is a PXI-based, off-the-shelf functional test platform for medium to high pin count automotive electronic control unit (ECU) manufacturing that provides customers with a higher throughput and improved coverage solution compared to current generation test systems while maintaining global deployment.
This solution provides customers with a global standard platform and support that has a 20% higher throughput test and coverage compared to the existing Keysight TS-5000 series functional test systems. This is accomplished via a combination of 32-channel high voltage acquisition modules, large Voltage-current range V/I source and a high voltage 8/16 channel DAC enabling parallel test methodologies and built-in 400 automotive applications-tuned libraries for faster deployment.
Get latest tips and information from the Keysight Automotive Functional Test Forum.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events