Key Features & Specifications
- Physical layer-coded waveforms compliant to 3GPP LTE-Advanced Release 12 (December 2014); Support 256QAM PDSCH
- Downlink and uplink carrier aggregation with contiguous and non-contiguous configurations, downlink inter-band carrier aggregation
- Enhanced uplink support including clustered SC-FDMA and simultaneous PUCCH with PUSCH; uplink PUCCH format 3
- Characterize modulation and power behavior and performance of transmitter components
- Physical layer verification test for RF receiver
- Fixed, perpetual license (Option JFP)
- May be available as a transportable license (Option JTP) and floating license (Option JNP)
Option JFP basic capability enables you to create and customize physical layer LTE-Advanced FDD waveforms to characterize the power and modulation performance of your components and transmitters. Carrier aggregation is easily created through pre-defined scenario setups and configured through the intuitive user interface. Component carriers can be placed anywhere within the modulation bandwidth of the signal generator in contiguous or non-contiguous arrangements.
It also offers an enhanced MSR (Multi-Standard Radio) signal generation capability with a waveform library manager that provides a graphical user interface for managing imported waveforms with multiple sample rates. The Waveform summing process is optimized to improve MSR signal generation speed.
Envelope tracking control provides envelope waveform generation, shaping table management, and real-time timing adjustment that helps perform envelope tracking power amplifier test efficiently
This option can be added as a product upgrade.