DSOX2WAVEGEN Built-in Function Generator Option for InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Starting From US$ 511
DSOX2WAVEGEN WaveGen 20 MHz function generator
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- An industry first, the 2000 X-Series offers an integrated 20 MHz function generator
- Turn on WaveGen at any time by ordering the DSOX2WaveGen option and install the license yourself
- The WaveGen can produce the following wave shapes: sine wave, square wave (with variable duty cycle), ramp, pulse (with variable pulse width), DC, and noise
- Output levels can range from 20 mVp-p up to 5.0 Vp-p when terminated into high impedance, or 10 mVp-p to 2.5 Vp-pwhen terminated into 50-Ω.
An industry first, the 2000 X-Series offers an integrated 20 MHz function generator. Ideal for educational or design labs where bench space and budget are at a premium, the integrated function generator provides stimulus output of sine, square, ramp, pulse, DC and noise waveforms to your device under test. No need to buy a separate function generator when you can get one integrated in your new oscilloscope.
The WaveGen provides an industry-first, general-purpose, integrated 20-MHz function generator capabilities with user-definable frequencies, amplitudes, offset, and pulse widths. The WaveGen’s output is routed to a BNC on the front panel of the oscilloscope below the display.
This WaveGen option works with all InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series 2 channel and 4 channel DSO and MSO models.
Training & Events