DSOX3SGM Segmented Memory Acquisition for InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Base Price AUD 991
DSOX3SGM Segmented Memory Application for 3000X Series Oscilloscopes, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: Australia
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of GST.
Key Features & Specifications
- Optimized acquisition memory
- Capture up to 1000 successive waveform segments
- Fast re-arm time at under 1 μs
- Down to 10 ps time-tag resolution
- Segments include all analog and digital channels of acquisition
- Segments include serial bus decoding
Keysight’s segmented memory option for the InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series oscilloscopes can optimize your scope’s acquisition memory, allowing you to capture more selective signal details with less memory. You can then easily view all captured waveforms by scrolling through each individual waveform segment. Keysight’s InfiniiVision Series oscilloscopes are the only scopes in the industry that provide segmented memory acquisitions simultaneously on all analog channels (up to four analog channels) and logic channels (up to 16 digital channels), as well as the only scopes that provide hardware-based serial decoding on packetized serial data for each captured waveform segment. This measurement/test option works with all InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series 2-channel and 4-channel DSO and MSOs.
Training & Events