W1917EP WLAN Baseband Verification Library
The W1917EP WLAN Baseband Verification Library is a Layer 1 simulation reference library for Keysight SystemVue. The blockset, reference designs, and testbenches of the W1917 assist the design and verification of multi-format radios, by providing configurable physical layer waveforms for networking standard 802.11a/b/g/n and the new wideband 802.11ac. The library also provides references for Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, making the W1917 a recommended add-on for smartphone validation.
Why should I buy the W1917 reference verification library?
- Ideal for design & verification of next-generation wireless connectivity for computers, 4G handsets, set-top box and media streaming, medical, automotive, and military applications.
- Provides simulation blocksets and configurable TX/RX reference designs for Layer 1 algorithm and hardware verification of 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11ac, and Bluetooth 2.1+EDR physical layers.
- Use the blockset and open reference designs to explore baseband interoperability, interference, legacy compatibility, as well RF component validation, and system/BER architectural studies.
Generates and demodulates waveforms and interacts directly with Keysight signal generator and analyzer families, 89600 VSA software, and applications such as Digital Pre-Distortion.
Figure 1. The 802.11ac library provides a working baseband PHY reference design, and a consistent, model-based approach throughout the design flow, from concept to verification.
Figure 2. WLAN 802.11a bit-error rate curves vs. Eb/N0, and a typical Receiver constellation
Figure 3. WLAN Transmit-Receive link study, with fading, noise, and frequency offset
The W1917 WLAN Baseband Verification Library can be added as an option to any SystemVue environment or bundle. It interoperates with the Keysight 89601B VSA software option B7R, and BHJ
- W1461 SystemVue Comms Architect
- W1462 SystemVue FPGA Architect
- W1464 SystemVue RF Architect
- W1465 SystemVue System Architect
Follow the link below to view all SystemVue configurations: