81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator
81160A 1 or 2 Channel Pulse Function Arbitrary Generator
- 81160A-001 1 Channel 330MHz Pulse Function Arbitrary Generator
- R-51B-001-Z Garantie de réparation dans les laboratoires Keysight- 3 ans
Prices for: France
* Les prix sont susceptibles de fluctuer sans préavis. Pour obtenir un prix ou un devis, veuillez cliquer sur « Request Price » ou appeler le 0805 980333.
Key Features & Specifications
- Generation of 330-MHz pulses and 500-MHz function/arbitrary waveforms with a 2.5-GSa/s sample rate and 14-bit vertical resolution;
- Selectable crest factors for white Gaussian noise lets engineers determine how much distortion to apply to a device during stress testing to meet various serial bus standards;
- Glitch-free timing parameter changes allow engineers to change the frequency without drop-outs or glitches and enable continuous operation without rebooting or resetting the device under test; and
- Arbitrary bit patterns show capacitive load of the channels using simple pattern settings. Complex measurement setups are no longer necessary to test designs to their limits.
- Pulses 330 MHz, 500 Mhz sine waves, 660 Mbit pattern
Waveform creation and editing
Get advanced signal creation/editing capability without tedious programming with 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software.
- High precision pulse generator is enhanced with a versatile signal generator, offering distortion capabilities to stress your device to its limit
- Arbitrary bit-shaped pattern generator for ideal and distorted pattern up to 660 Mbit/s.
- Function arbitrary generator provides versatile waveforms and modulation capabilities to adapt the signal to devices requirements
- Noise generator combines two required extremes: random noise and repeatable noise with very long repetition rates for simple problem identification
The Keysight 81160A is used in many different applications
Noise source for physical layer tests in communications and computer bus standards for example
2. PCI Express Gen 3
- Clock generation
- System trigger source
- Radar test
- Mixed signal device testing
- Signal integrity test
- Noise and jitter emulation
- And many more …
Training & Events