N7109A Multi-Channel Signal Analyzer
N7109A Multichannel Signal Analysis System
- N7109A-C04 Four channel configuration
- R-51B-001-Z Garantía de Reparación en los Laboratorios de Keysight - 3 años
Prices for: España
* Precios sujetos a cambios sin notificación previa. Para solicita precios o una oferta puede llamar 0800 000154.
Key Features & Specifications
- Available in 2-, 4-, and 8-channel configurations
- Phase synchronous tuning for MIMO measurements up to 8-channels
- Independent channel tuning for LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation and simultaneous uplink and downlink measurements
- Analysis bandwidth: Wide range of choices with 40 MHz maximum
- Error vector magnitude: Better than -43 dBm to -47 dBm depending on signal types
- Displayed average noise level (DANL): -158 dBm/Hz
- Third-order intermodulation (TOI) distortion: +12 dBm
- Third-order dynamic range: <-70 dBc
The N7109A is a 2-, 4- or 8-ch RF signal analyzer that leverages the multi-channel and MIMO measurement capabilities of the industry-leading Keysight 89600 VSA software. The N7109A enables fast, informative measurements of WLAN, WiMAX and LTE devices that range from 2x2 to 4x4 to 8x8 channels
The N7109A is implemented in a compact modular measurement platform. You can configure a system with one, two or four N7130A two-channel receiver modules that provide 40 MHz analysis bandwidth from 20 MHz to 6 GHz. Each channel includes a built-in preamp and multiple fixed pre-selectors, which enable and optimize off-the-air measurements. Additionally, each channel can be tuned independently to measure multiple Component Carriers for LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation, including MIMO carriers, or to simultaneously measure uplink/downlink signals.
Processing power comes from the N7140A CPU module and the N7145A FPGA processing module. These combine to deliver onboard data reduction, fast measurements and, with the Gigabit Ethernet PC link, rapid data transfers.
This all fits into a 19-inch N7125A mainframe that’s rack mountable and just 4U high. We also include a front cover that simplifies signal connections and provides additional RF shielding.