89601B-BHC RFID Modulation Analysis
Key Features & Specifications
- Standards supported: EPCGlobal Class-1 Generation-2 (ISO 18000-6 Type C); ISO 18000-4 Mode-1; ISO 18000-6 Type-A; ISO 18000-6 Type-B; ISO 18092; ISO 14443 Type A; ISO 14443 Type B; ISO 15693
- Modes: forward (interrogator), return (tag)
- Modulation formats: DSB-ASK, SSB-ASK, PR-ASK, FSK-2, OOK
- Preset to standard: EPCGlobal Class-1 Generation-2; ISO 18000-4 Mode-1; ISO 18000-6 Type-A; ISO 18000-6 Type-B; ISO 18092 (106, 212, 424 kbps, active and passive); ISO 14443 Type A (106, 212, 424, 848 kbps); ISO 14443 Type B (106, 212, 424, 848 kbps); ISO 15693 (Low, High Rate)
- Analyze overall signal quality with results like modulation depth and index, on/off amplitude and ripple
- Pinpoint signal impairments with demod bits, error over time, info for each burst and more
- Evaluate time and frequency domain behavior with rise/fall time, over/under shoot, settling time and spectrum results
- Auto-detect bit rate, burst location and link direction
- Transportable license: resides on your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a Floating license: shared on a network server to be accessed by multiple users
The 89600 VSA software is a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis. Option BHC provides a multitude of measurements, error information and displays for analysis and troubleshooting of RFID PHY layer performance.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events