89601B-BHE LTE TDD Modulation Analysis
89601B Vector Signal Analysis Software, Transportable License
- 89601B-200 Basic vector signal analysis and hardware connectivity, transportable license
- 89601B-BHE LTE TDD modulation analysis, transportable license
- 89601B-012 12 months bundled software update subscription service
- EDEL-ONLY-01 License certificate delivery - email only
Prices for: Österreich
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Standard supported: LTE TDD per 3GPP Release 9
- Modes: downlink (OFDMA), uplink (SC-FDMA); bandwidths from 1.4 to 20 MHz; up to 4x4 MIMO
- Channels & signals: PBCH, PCFICH, PHICH, PDCCH, PDSCH, PMCH, PUCCH, PUSCH, PRACH, P-SS, S-SS, SRS, C-RS, P-RS, MBSFN-RS, UE-RS, DM-RS
- Preset to standard: 1.4 MHz (6 RBs), 3 MHz (15 RBs), 5 MHz (25 RBs), 10 MHz (50 RBs), 15 MHz (75 RBs), 20 MHz (100 RBs)
- Analyze overall signal quality with results like RMS and peak EVM, frequency error, I/Q errors, transport layer channel decoding and more
- Pinpoint signal impairments with color-coded traces like EVM vs. symbol, EVM vs. subcarrier, detected allocations (subcarrier vs. symbol), constellation diagram, and frame summary
- Evaluate time and frequency domain behavior with time, spectrum, CCDF, PDF traces
- Auto-detect cell ID, resource blocks (power-based and decoded PDCCH), and power levels
- LTE FDD (Option BHD), LTE-Advanced TDD (Option BHH), and LTE-Advanced FDD (Option BHG) modulation analysis also available
- Integrate into your test software via SCPI and .NET API programming
- Transportable license: resides on your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a floating license: shared on a network server to be accessed by multiple users
The 89600 VSA software is a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis. Option BHE provides a rich set of measurement results and displays for RF and baseband engineers to test their LTE TDD signals to the latest 3GPP TS 36 series standard up to Release 9.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.