89601B-B7T cdma2000® Modulation Analysis
Principales Características & Especificaciones
cdma2000®: 3GPP2 C.S0002-C Physical Layer Standard for cdma2000 Spread Spectrum Systems Release C version 1.0
1xEV-DV: 3GPP2 C.S0003-C Medium Access Control (MAC) Standard for cdma2000 Spread Spectrum Systems version 1.0
- Modes: forward, reverse
- Modulation formats: QPSK, 8PSK, 16QAM
- Preset to standard: forward, reverse
- Analyze overall signal quality with composite results like EVM, code domain power, code domain error
- Pinpoint signal impairments with individual code channel EVM, magnitude and phase error, and more
- Evaluate time and frequency domain behavior with time, spectrum, CCDF, PDF traces
- Auto-detect all active channels and F-PDCH modulation format
- 1xEV-DO modulation analysis Option B7W also available
- Transportable license: resides on your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a Floating license: shared on a network server to be accessed by multiple users
The 89600 VSA software is a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis. Option B7T gives you the ability to test cdma2000/1xEV-DV signals to their standards, and provides the flexibility to identify and troubleshoot potential issues.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.