89601B Vector Signal Analysis Software, Transportable License
- 89601B-200 Basic vector signal analysis & hardware connectivity, transportable license
- 89601B-300 Hardware connectivity, transportable license
- 89601B-B7W 1x-EVDO modulation analysis, transportable license
- 89601B-012 12 months bundled software update subscription service
- EDEL-ONLY-01 License certificate delivery - email only
Prices for: Italia
* Prezzi soggetti a variazione. Per una richiesta di offerta contattare il numero 800 599100.
Key Features & Specifications
- Standard supported: 3GPP2 1xEV-DO Revision 0
- Modes: forward, reverse
- Modulation formats: QPSK, 8PSK, 16QAM
- Preset to standard: forward, reverse
- Analyze overall signal quality with results like composite EVM, CDP, CDE, and error summary
- Pinpoint signal impairments with individual channel results like EVM, CDP, CDE, constellation diagram
- Evaluate time and frequency domain behavior with time, spectrum, CCDF, PDF traces
- Auto-detect active channels and preamble length
- cdma2000®/1xEV-DV modulation analysis Option B7T also available
- Transportable license: resides on your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a Floating license: shared on a network server to be accessed by multiple users
The 86900 VSA software is a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis. Option B7W enables evaluation and troubleshooting of 1xEV-DO signals.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.