81250 2.7 Gb/s and 1.65 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861A, E4862A, E4863A, E4864A, E4865A)
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Data Rate Range: 333 Mb/s to 2.7 Gb/s (E4862A/63A) and to 1.65 Gb/s (E4864A/65A)
- Differential and single-ended inputs or outputs
- Generate and analyze pseudo random word sequences (PRWS), standard PRBS up to 231-1 and memory based patterns up to 64 Mb
- Amplitude: 0.5 to 1.8V pp
- Transition Time (20%-80%): 90ps typ
- Jitter, data mode: <50ps pp
- Jitter, clock mode: <5ps, rms
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Input sensitivity: 50mV
- Max Input Voltage Range: -2V to +3V
The Keysight ParBERT 81250 2.7Gb/s modules are ideal for testing Mux/DeMux and SerDes devices up to 40G. The ParBERT 81250 1.65 Gb/s generator and analyzer front ends offer an economical lower speed solution for testing digital devices in parallel.
The E4861A module is one VXI slot wide and can contain two front-end plug-in cards (E4862A/64A: 2.7 Gb/s / 1.65 Gb/s Generator Front-End or E4863A/65A: 2.7 Gb/s / 1.65 Gb/s Analyzer Front-End).
For complete details, click on the Product Overview link.