E6706D 1xEV-DO Lab Application
|Product Status:||Desuet | Support n'est plus disponible|
Vérifier la disponibilité d’étalonnage
Un produit de remplacement est disponible:
Industry leading 1xEV-DO one box network emulator for mobile data analysis and handset test
The Keysight E6706D lab application software runs on the industry standard 8960 (E5515C) wireless communications test set providing network emulation and mobile device design, integration, and validation test tools designed specifically for the needs of wireless developers. This test solution offers the highest sustained packet-switched data rates, the most 3GPP2 standards-compliant RF measurements, real-time protocol logging, optional digital baseband fading, and useful analysis tools.
Ensure mobile designs, applications, and services meet your customers’ expectations
- eHRPD support with EAP-AKA’ authentication
- Non-optimized handovers between LTE and eHRPD
- Test up to 3 PDNs over eHRPD using IPv4 and/or IPv6
- Automate real-world “user experience” conditions similar to a real network with the N5971A Interactive Functional Test Software
- VoIP testing using Enhanced Multi-Flow Packet Application
- Packet data performance testing in Release A with data rates up to 3.1 Mbps
- Learn more about application testing, such as A-GPS functional testing, battery drain analysis, fixed mobile convergence, simulating real-world fading, and high-speed data throughput testing. Application Testing with the 8960
- Mobile IP testing
- Hybrid Mode testing with the E6702D
Verify designs meet RF specifications as specified by 3GPP2
- Test up to 4.9 Mbps over FMCTAP/RMCTAP
- Release B 64 QAM support
- Release B multi-carrier functionality for physical layer test in one box
- RF measurement support for the latest commercialized band classes
Stay current! Get early access to the latest lab application features with the E6720A Annual Contract. The annual contract provides a permanent license for any lab application releases occurring within the term of the contract as well as automatic notification when new subscription releases are available. Subscription releases provide early access to new features and are only available to E6720A Annual Contract owners. See E6720A-006 for the latest features.
8960 - the one box test set to meet all your mobile testing needs from early design through conformance, manufacturing, and repair
The 8960 is the only cellular network emulator that has the power and performance needed for testing at all phases of a mobile device lifecycle - used in early design, integration, validation, conformance test, manufacturing and repair across all major cellular formats -- bringing you the benefits of engineering communications efficiency, asset management and simplified test equipment support – improving your testing efficiency.
This product is being discontinued, with a last order date of June 30, 2012. This product is being replaced by the E6706E (see the Related Products tab under Options & Accessories for more information).