Starting From US$ 1,542
M9182A PXI digital multimeter, 6.5 digit
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Making common low-frequency DMM measurements in automated system and benchtop setups
- DCV, DCI, ACV, ACI, 2- and 4-wire resistance
- Frequency/period, temperature, capacitance
- Advanced triggering
- 40 ppm basic DCV 1-yr accuracy
- Measurement speeds up to 4,500 rdgs/s
The Keysight M9182A is a 6½ digit PXI digital multimeter that measures common parameters such as DCV, DCI, ACV, ACI, 2- and 4-wire resistance, frequency, capacitance, and temperature. It offers 40 ppm basic DCV measurement accuracy, excellent noise rejection, and handles inputs of up to 300 V. The M9182A offers advanced triggering capabilities, including pre and post triggering.
With a maximum measurement rate of 4,500 readings/second, the Keysight M9182A delivers market-leading speed at its price point. These fast readings translate into higher test-system throughput and lower cost of test.