M9186A PXI Isolated Single Channel Voltage/Current Source, 100V
Starting From US$ 4,056
M9186A Isolated Single Channel Voltage/Current Source, 100V
- M9186A-CD1 CD Software for M9186A
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- 16V range @ 200mA to meet high voltage/current requirements
- High accuracy current sense for leakage tests
- Isolated voltage source
- Isolated current source with a programmable voltage limit
- Interlock capability for safety and protection
- Low range: ±16V @ 200mA
- High range: -10v to 100V up to 20mA
The V/I source lets you source a voltage and measure the resultant current, or source a current and measure the resultant voltage. It consist of two separate amplifiers, denoted “low” and “high” that share a common output connection. The “low” amplifier provides voltages in the range of 16 volts at up to 200ma and the “high” amplifier provides voltages in the range of 100V at up to 20mA.
Typical applications for the low-voltage amplifier include I/O pin parametric leakage, bias current, impedance, threshold and clamp voltage. The high voltage amplifier can be applied to help verify the presence of clamp diodes as the outputs of modules that drive inductive loads. Both the amplifiers can sense the amount of current flowing while forcing a constant voltage.
Uniquely present is a safety interlock for the high-voltage amplifier that automatically disables the high-voltage amplifier and opens all relays when the interlock circuit is broken. This provides protection to the DUT when dangerous high levels of voltage maybe present. The interlock in indicated by an LED on the module front panel and can be used, for example, by connecting to an external limit switch on fixtures.