M9018A PXIe Chassis: 18-slot, 3U, 4 GB/s, Gen 2
A replacement for this product is available:
Starting From CA$ 11,420
M9018A PXIe Chassis: 18-slot, 3U, 8GB/s
- M9018A-903 Power cord, United States and Canada - 120V
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Aerospace and Defense
- Electronic test
- 18 total slots including PXIe controller and timing module slots
- 16 PXIe Hybrid Slots
- 867.5 W total DC power (220-240V input) and 42 W/slot cooling
- Advanced PCIe switch fabric that operates up to Gen 2 speeds and provides twelve x4 and four x8 links to module slots
- Backplane speeds of up to a 4 GB/s data rate from external controller to PXIe module slots
- Innovative cooling design that allows chassis to fit into 4U of rack space in most cases
The last date to order is 31-May-2017. Orders must be booked by 31-May-2017.
The M9018A chassis provides the ultimate in flexibility, compatibility, and performance. With 16 PXIe Hybrid slots, it allows the system designer to mix and match the number and location of PXIe and PXI-1 hybrid compatible modules essentially at will. It contains an advanced PCIe switch fabric that operates up to Gen 2 speeds and can be configured for optimal performance with most PXIe controller. The switch fabric is also configurable for peer-to-peer communications and any peripheral slot can communicate with any other peripheral slot without utilizing the system slot PCIe links. Combine the M9018A with the M9021A PCIe Cable Interface and M9048A PCIe Desktop Adaptor to achieve the highest system bandwidth.
The M9018A has an innovative cooling design which allows the chassis to fit into 4U of rack space in most cases. When combined with the latest 1U rack-mounted computer, a powerful system can be built in only 5U of rack space. Additionally, optional “air-inlet” modules can be used to supply more cool air from the front of the chassis.