M9505A AXIe 5-Slot Chassis
Starting From US$ 11,024
M9505A AXIe Chassis: 5-slot with Integrated System Module
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
- M9505A-903 Power cord, United States and Canada - 120V
- M9505A-CD1 Software and Product Information on CD
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Transportable applications (can also be rack-mounted)
- 5 slots for AXIe instrument modules
- Embedded AXIe system module
- High Power, 200W Cooling per slot
- Gigabit LAN connection to each module slot
- Gen 2 PCIe x8 interface to system controller provide up to a 4 GB/s data rate from external controller
- Gen 2 PCIe x4 links to each module slot (maximum 2 GB/s data rate)
The M9505A AXIe Chassis is fully compatible with the AXIe 1.0 specification. It includes an embedded system module (ESM) that does not take up an instrument slot. This system module performs the chassis management functions contained in the AXIe specification. Additionally, it provides PCI and LAN interfaces for connection to an external computer, external clock and trigger connectors, and Keysight-exclusive, inter-chassis synchronization connectors. The local bus implemented in the M9505A provides the maximum 62 pairs allowed by the AXIe specification. Combine the M9505A with the M9048A PCIe Desktop Adaptor to achieve the highest system bandwidth.
The instrument modules slots are arranged horizontally to minimize rack space. This arrangement combined with a high-performance cooling system allows the chassis to be racked in only 4U of space. The M9505A is also designed to be easily maintained as both the power supply and fan tray can be removed while the chassis remains in the rack.
For a complete overview of awards received 2010/2011 by Keysight's Electronic Measurement Group please click here
Training & Events