Starting From CA$ 14,277
M9211A PXI-H High-speed Wideband IF Digitizer: 10-bit, 4 GS/s, 3 GHz
- M9211A-CD1 Software and Product Information on CD
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
- M9211A-M51 Memory, 512 Msample acquisition
- M9211A-FHF Single channel 50 ohm, 3 GHz direct-input front-end
- M9211A-SMA SMA Connectors
- M9211A-C01 Single-channel, 4 GS/s, 512 kpoints
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Aerospace and Defense
- Radar test
- Wideband signal capture
- Up to 4 GS/s sampling rate and 3 GHz bandwidth
- Large on-board memory up to 512 MSamples
- DC-coupled 50Ω input
- PXI-H 1-slot 3U, 100 MB/s data transfer
- 3 GHz Bandwidth
- SFDR = 42 dB @ 1 GHz
The M9211A is a one-slot 3U PXI-Hybrid single-channel Ultra-wideband IF digitizer able to capture signals at up to 3 GHz and running at up to 4 GS/s, significantly reducing data acquisition and testing times. The M9211A UWB IF Digitizer comes with on-board memory of up to 512 MBytes. Ideal for very high frequency signal capture in applications such as A&D, telecommunications, ATE, and semiconductor testing. The M9211A is also a lower-cost alternative to the M9202A 12-bit IF Digitizer.
The M9211A allows multi-module synchronization thanks to the auto-synchronous bus system able to reach picoseconds-level accuracy between multiple channels.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events