M9202A PXI Express 12-bit Wideband IF Digitizer
M9202A PXIe IF Digitizer: 12-Bit, 1 GHz
- M9202A-M05 Standard Memory, 512 MB
- M9202A-DDC Digital Downconversion
- M9202A-F02 Frequency range, 2 GS/s
- M9202A-701 Implied by C01 and F02
- M9202A-C01 Single channel
- M9202A-CD1 Software and Product Information on CD
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Italia
* Prezzi soggetti a variazione. Per una richiesta di offerta contattare il numero 800 599100.
Key Features & Specifications
- Aerospace and Defense
- Wireless communications
- Radar and wideband signal capture
- Up to 2 GS/s sampling rate and 1 GHz bandwidth
- 12-bit resolution
- Real-time digital downconversion and data streaming
- Continuous streaming of up to 50 MHz or 100 MHz analog bandwidth2
- SFDR = 84 dBc (typ) with digital downconversion1, 60 dBc (typ) in basic digitizer mode @ 410 MHz
- 3 dB Bandwidth: 30 MHz to 1 GHz
1Depends on DDC settings
2Requires to program through the M9392A PXI Microwave Signal Analyzer software
The M9202A is a one-slot 3U PXIe wideband IF digitizer running at 2 GS/s, with up to 1 GHz instantaneous analog bandwidth. The M9202A features a Xilinx® Virtex-6 FPGA that can implement different functionalities depending on which firmware option you choose.
The BAS option provides basic digitizer functionality allowing capture of a signal, storing of the data in the memory and/or transferring it through the backplane connectors for example. The DDC option, in addition to basic digitizer functionality, implements a Digital Downconversion algorithm in the 300 MHz to 700 MHz band, improving the analog performance like the Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR) or Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) and reducing data upload time.
The sampling rate of this IF digitizer, in combination with its wide input bandwidth and high dynamic range, makes it ideal for Aerospace/Defense and Wireless Communication industries, especially in applications such as Military mobile repair stations, Radar test, wideband communication standard test and fast signal capture application.
PXI is a registered US trademark of PXI Systems Alliance.