M9102A PXI High Density Multiplexer: 128-ch, 1-wire, 100VDC/1A, Reed Relays
- M9100A-CD1 Software and Product Information on CD
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
- Y1182A PXI Connector Block: 200 Pin, Shielded, Male
Prices for: Italia
* Prezzi soggetti a variazione. Per una richiesta di offerta contattare il numero 800 599100.
Key Features & Specifications
- Switch many different points to a single instrument for data acquisition and automated test applications
- 128-channel, high-density 1-wire switch multiplexer
- 0.5A/1.0A switch/carry current
- 10W max power
- High-speed 500 usec reed relays
- Break-before-make switch closures
The M9102A is a high-density, 128-channel multiplexer in a single PXI module. This module will route many different channels to a single point. The switches operates in a break-before-make mode, ensuring no two points are connected at the same time. This module is ideal for routing multiple analog signals to a measurement device in an automated test environment (ATE) or data acquisition systems. This 1-wire multiplexer has a common ground and features high speed, long-life reed relays capable of switching up to 100Vrms, with up to 10W of power. Connection options include the durable connector block or the standard cable connections.
Software drivers support most common programming environments such as Visual Studio®, C, C++, C#, Visual Basic, MATLAB® and LabVIEW™. The high-quality switches with durable connections ensure trustworthy measurements, and, with the high-speed reed relays, product throughput increases. Installation and configuration are fast and easy with Keysight Connection Expert and soft front panels.
Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
MATLAB is a U.S. registered trademark of The Math Works, Inc.
LabVIEW is a registered trademark of National Instruments.