M9146A PXI RF Multiplexer: 3GHz, Dual 1x4, 50 Ω, Terminated
M9146A PXI RF Multiplexer: 3GHz, Dual 1x4, 50 ohm, Terminated
- M9100A-CD1 Software and Product Information on CD
- R-51B-001-Z Garantía de Reparación en los Laboratorios de Keysight - 3 años
Prices for: España
* Precios sujetos a cambios sin notificación previa. Para solicita precios o una oferta puede llamar 0800 000154.
Key Features & Specifications
- RF switching to 3 GHz for routing signals to your measurement equipment
- Dual 1x4 50 ohm RF switch multiplexer to 3GHz
- Off channel termination
- 30V, 1A, 1W switching
- 60 dB isolation at 1 GHz
- High-quality SMB connectors
- Low insertion loss and VSWR for better signal integrity
The M9146A contains two 1x4 RF switch multiplexers in a single PXI module. It offers 50 ohm inputs with bi-directional switching up to 3 GHz. This module features excellent insertion loss and VSWR for better RF signal integrity as well as outstanding dynamic range for routing RF signals into your measurement equipment. In addition, each path is carefully designed to ensure repeatable RF performance. Connections are made through easy, snap-on SMB connectors.
Software drivers support most common programming environments such as Visual Studio®, C, C++, C#, Visual Basic, MATLAB® and LabVIEW™. In addition, this module delivers high-performance RF switching with fast, easy installation and configuration via the Keysight Connection Expert and soft front panels.
Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
MATLAB is a U.S. registered trademark of The Math Works, Inc.
LabVIEW is a registered trademark of National Instruments.
Training & Events