M9152A PXI RF Multiplexer: 3GHz, 1x8, 75 ohm
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
- M9100A-CD1 Software and Product Information on CD
Prices for: Sverige
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing or a quote you can also call 0200 88 22 55.
Key Features & Specifications
- RF signal routing to 3 GHz for 75 ohm applications
- 1x8 75 ohm RF switch multiplexer to 3GHz
- 30V, 1A, 10W switching
- 75 ohm input impedance
- 52 dB isolation at 1 GHz
- High-quality SMB connectors
- Low insertion loss and VSWR for better signal integrity
The M9152A contains a 1x8 switch multiplexer in a single PXI module. It offers bi-directional switching up to 3 GHz. The 75 ohm inputs make it ideal for routing video RF signals. This module offers excellent insertion loss and VSWR for better RF signal integrity. Each path is carefully designed to ensure repeatable RF performance. Connections are made through easy, snap-on SMB connectors.
Software drivers support most common programming environments such as Visual Studio®, C, C++, C#, Visual Basic, MATLAB® and LabVIEW™. In addition, this module delivers high-performance RF switching with fast, easy installation and configuration via the Keysight Connection Expert and soft front panels.
Visual Studio is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
MATLAB is a U.S. registered trademark of The Math Works, Inc.
LabVIEW is a registered trademark of National Instruments.