N5412B Serial Attached SCSI – 2 (SAS-2) Compliance Test Software and Test Fixtures
|Product Status:||Retiré du marché | Support disponible|
|Disponible jusqu'au:||1 March 2015|
Aucun remplacement pour ce produit.
Key Features & Specifications
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Measurement connection setups are displayed
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- SAS-2.1 Specification for 1.5, 3.0 and 6.0 Gbps data rate
- UNH-IOL SAS Consortium SAS-2 6Gbps Physical Layer Test Suite
- Supports transmitter signal long-term stability, amplitude, rise/fall times, common-mode voltages, jitter and other tests
- Supports transmitter loopback testing with 81134A pattern generator
- Supports automated SAS Out-Of-Band (OOB) signal test with 81134A pattern generator
- Infiniium 2.50 or higher software revision for 90000 Series oscilloscopes
N5412B-001 SAS-2 Upgrade – Requires the N5412A
N5412B-002 SAS-2 Compliance Test Solution Application (Option 043 on new 90000 Series oscilloscopes or Option N5435A-039 for application server license)
E2688A High-Speed SDA Software (Option 003 on new 90000 Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-003 for application server license)
N5400A EZJIT Plus Jitter Analysis Software (Option 004 on new 90000 Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-001 for application server license)
N5465A InfiniiSim Waveform Transformation Toolset – Optional (Option 014 on new 90000 Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-027 for application server license)
- N5421A SFF-8482 Test Fixture
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.keysight.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
Keysight Technologies' N5412B Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) compliance test software for Infiniium oscilloscopes provides you with a fast and easy way to validate and debug your SAS 1.5, 3.0 and 6.0 Gbps silicon, host bus adapter, initiator, high-density disk drive or enclosure backplane. The SAS electrical test software allows you to automatically execute electrical checklist tests at SAS interface points, and displays the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your device passed or failed each test.
To make measurements with the N5412B SAS compliance test software, you also will need a method of connecting to the SAS compliance interface on the electrical mating surfaces of your SAS connector. Keysight currently provides a full set of compliance test fixtures for the SFF-8482, SAS x2 internal drive/backplane connector interfaces. The N5421A SAS SFF-8482 compliance test fixture kit offers connectivity from the SFF-8482 primary and secondary transmitter and receiver differential ports to SMA for connection to Keysight Infiniium 90000 and 90000X Series ultra-high-performance oscilloscopes. The N5421A kit also includes the TX and RX transient circuit test loads. Each of these test circuits is defined in Section 5.7.2, Zero-length test load, in the Serial Attached SCSI - 2.1 (SAS-2.1) Specification.