U9320A 8500 Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope (FE-SEM)
Key Features & Specifications
- Resolution and imaging equivalent to that of conventional FE-SEMs
- Variable low voltage eliminates charging and the need for sample coating
- Programmable X-Y-Z stage allows user to set precise coordinates, scan & save locations
- Electrostatic lens design ensures repeatable performance without constant re-tuning
- Compact size enables easy installation in any research laboratory & does not require special facilities
The Keysight 8500 FE-SEM is a compact system that offers researchers a field emission scanning electron microscope (FE-SEM) right in their own laboratory. The innovative 8500 has been optimized for low-voltage imaging, extremely high surface contrast, and resolution typically found only in much larger and more expensive field emission microscopes.
About the size of a laser printer, the easy-to-install 8500 provides convenient plug-and-play performance. No dedicated facilities are required, only an AC power outlet. The novel scientific-grade system offers several imaging techniques for enhancing surface contrast and allowing nanoscale features to be observed on a wide variety of nanostructured materials, including polymers, thin films, biomaterials, and other energy-sensitive samples on any substrate, even glass.
Training & Events