Genesys 2012.01 Product Release
Genesys 2012.01 was developed based on extensive user feedback from the longest early access program involving the largest number of users ever. The result is a robust, full-featured RF/Microwave board design tool with new useful features, but still retaining its ease-of-use and low price that loyal customers love.
Genesys now includes:
- New RF system architecture capabilities with new sweep plot to easily identify spurious across the full frequency band in swept analysis of multistage conversion systems
- Enhanced Momentum GXF planar electromagnetic simulator with quadrangle mesher and layout processor to efficiently mesh any arbitrary layout into the smallest problem for fast, accurate, high-capacity solution
- One click link to Keysight EMPro for immediate full 3D-electromagnetic simulation without the hassle of recreating geometries and reassigning ports and materials
- Enhanced, interactive 3D viewer with animated contour plots of Momentum GXF electromagnetic solutions
- Passivity enforcement of S-parameters in all passive components to enhance convergence in EM, linear, harmonic-balance and transient circuit simulations
- Statistical simulation improvement with new Monte Carlo output to spreadsheet for additional data analysis and manipulation
- Improved reliability and robustness with configurable auto-save of design workspaces to prevent lost work
- Easier Licensing with new license installation wizard and integrated Testlink licensing in all current W13xxBP/BT Genesys bundles
- New USB Security dongle support for 64 bit OS and dongle stacking to enable the optimal use of computing resources for efficient and economical deployment of Genesys to multi-users
- 30 new tutorial videos enables you to learn and start using all the features of Genesys without the need to read thick manuals
- Easier Help system with better search capabilities
Keysight Genesys is the lowest cost RF/Microwave Board design tool with the widest coverage of circuit synthesis applications in the industry.
For information on product pricing and bundles, refer to Genesys Product Structure and Options Summary.