N5413B DDR2 and LPDDR2 Compliance Test Application for Infiniium 9000 and 90000 Series Oscilloscopes
Key Features & Specifications
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- JEDEC test measurement with navigation capability for DDR debug
- Statistical analysis on read or write data for margin testing
- JEDEC JESD79-2E
- JEDEC JESD208
- INTEL DDR2 JEDEC Specification Addendum 1.1
- Compliance testing of clock jitter, electrical and timing measurements in accordance to JEDEC specifications
- Comprehensive analysis that automates the complex measurements, even when you are not there
- Unique Read and Write separation techniques with InfiniiScan Zone Qualify trigger
- Superior signal integrity and probing that meet DDR2 and LPDDR2 measurement needs
- Infiniium 4.60 or higher software revision for 9000/90000 Series oscilloscopes
- N5413B DDR2 and LPDDR2 Compliance Test Application (Option 032 on new 9000/90000 Series oscilloscopes or Option N5435A-037 for application server license) or N5459A-001 DDR 1,2,3 and 4 software bundle option (contains U7233A, N5413B, U7231B and N6462A)
E2688A High-Speed SDA (Option 003 on new 9000/90000 Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-003 for application server license)
N5415B InfiniiScan Event Identification Software on 9000 Series oscilloscopes or
N5414B InfiniiScan Event Identification Software on 90000 series oscilloscope or
Option N5435A-004 for application server license
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.keysight.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
The N5413B DDR2 and LPDDR2 compliance test software gives you a fast, easy way to test, debug and characterize your DDR2 and LPDDR2 designs. Both DDR2 and LPDDR2 devices operate as fast as 1066 MT/s and feature a smaller footprint and lower power consumption than DDR1 devices. At these fast transfer speeds, signal integrity is key to reliable and interoperable performance. The N5413B DDR2 and LPDDR2 compliance test software performs a combination of clock jitter measurements and electrical tests that let you thoroughly evaluate devices in accordance with the JEDEC JESD79-2C DDR2 SDRAM Specification, JESD208 Speciality DDR2-1066 SDRAM Specification, Intel® DDR2 667/800 JEDEC Specification Addendum Rev. 1.1 and JESD209-2 LPDDR2 Specification. In addition, the N5413B Custom mode provides further insights for root-cause analysis.
Intel is a U.S. registered trademark of Intel Corporation.