Key Features & Specifications
- 10 MSa/s – 4.6 GSa/s, 12 bit Arbitrary Waveform and Function Generator
- 2 GHz IQ modulation bandwidth
- 2 channels (coupled and phase coherent / uncoupled)
- 8-bit external sequence / segment control
- Up to 64 MSa memory
- Advanced sequencing capabilities
- 2 markers with adjustable width and levels, markers do not reduce DAC resolution
Waveform Creation and Editing
- Get advanced signal creation/editing capability without tedious programming with 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software.
- High Bandwidth: 1 GHz modulation bandwidth / channel, 2 GHz I/Q modulation bandwidth and 1.5 GHz carrier frequency
- Reliable and repeatable measurements through best dynamic range and low harmonic distortion. Markers don't reduce DAC resolution.
- 2 or 4 channels. Combine 2 channels phase coherent or use them as two independent instruments in a single box. Two instruments can be synchronized to form a 4-channel system.
- 3 software selectable amplifiers optimized for different applications requiring different signal characteristics.
- 2 Vpp(se) or 4 Vpp(diff) into 50 for many test cases and devices.
- Advanced sequencing for best usage of 64 MSa memory for real-world signals.
- Dynamic Sequence control lets your application control the waveform – in real time.
- 10 pre-defined waveforms speed up your measurements.
- Wireless standards with > 1 GHz modulation BW (WiHD,WiGig)
- RF environment simulation up to 1.5 GHz (e.g. DVB-T/H, T-DMB)
- UWB up to 2 GHz modulation BW
- Software Defined Radio
- General purpose arbitrary waveform generator and function generator