N2891A 70 MHz, 7 kV high-voltage differential probe
Base Price S$ 3,806
N2891A Differential Probe - 70 MHz
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Singapore
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- 70 MHz bandwidth
- User-selectable attenuation settings of 100:1 or 1000:1
- Rated to measure differential and common mode voltage up to ±7000 V at 1000:1 mode
- Powered by included 4x AA batteries or USB host port of scope or PC
- Two safety hook tips
- Two high-voltage alligator clips
- Compatible with any oscilloscope with 1 MΩ BNC input
Use the N2891A 70-MHz high-voltage differential probe to make safe and accurate floating measurements with an oscilloscope. The N2891A differential probe allows conventional earth-grounded Keysight oscilloscopes to be used for floating signal measurements of up to ±7000 V of differential and common mode voltage.
The probe is compatible with any oscilloscope with 1 MΩ BNC input. The probe power is supplied by included 4x AA batteries or USB host port of the scope or PC via a supplied USB power cable.