N5399B HDMI Electrical Performance Validation and Compliance Software
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Measurement connection setups are displayed
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- Switching solution for automated multilane testing
- HDMI 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 and 1.4
- Complete set of HDMI transmitter electrical tests
- N1080B H01/H03 HDMI Test Point Access Adapters
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.keysight.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
Keysight Technologies N5399B HDMI electrical performance validation and compliance software for Infiniium 80000, 90000 and 90000X Series oscilloscopes provides you with a fast and easy way to verify and debug your High Definition Multi-media Interface (HDMI) designs for set-top boxes, Digital Video Recorders, DVD players, and motherboard systems. The HDMI electrical test software allows you to automatically execute HDMI electrical checklist tests, and displays the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your device passed or failed each test.
Highest Integrity measurements are made using the N1080B test point access adapters.
The N1080B adapter provides access to the compliance points for the electrical measurements required for the transmitter compliance testing.
The new automated switching solution also provides users the ability to:
- Eliminate reconnections (and errors) -- Simplifies testing and saves time by automating tests for each lane of a multilane bus.
- Maintain accuracy -- Engineers can use Keysight’s unique N2809A PrecisionProbe or N5465A InfiniiSim to compensate switch path losses and skew.
- Customize testing -- The test application can be extended with remote programming hooks interface and a N5467A user-defined application (N5467A) for device control, equipment control and test customization or scripting.
To learn more about Keysight’s automated switching solution, visit www.keysight.com/find/switching.