W1327BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, EM Bundle
W1327BP Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, EM license
- R-35B-001-A Node-locked license
- R-36B-001-L 12 months upgrades and support - node-locked
- E8900K-030 USB hardware key for EEsof 2011 or later version software and 64 bit OS
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Core Linear Simulation, Schematic, Layout, Instrument Link
- Nonlinear Simulation & X-parameters
- EM Simulation
- Complete circuit synthesis with custom filters, matching, mixers, equalizers, oscillators, signal control & PLL
The Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, EM bundle combines all the capabilities you need to synthesize and design linear and nonlinear RF and microwave circuit components on PCB boards such as filters, multiplexers, amplifiers, mixers, oscillators and planar antennas.
It provides linear/nonlinear circuit and 3D-planar electromagnetic simulation along with the most complete circuit synthesis capabilities in the industry. The high-capacity, multi-threaded Momentum GXF electromagnetic simulator enables complete RF/microwave boards or large planar antenna arrays to be accurately simulated in the shortest time to reduce wasted board turns downstream.
Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, EM bundle is also priced below any equivalent capabilities in the market to guarantee the highest performance and value for the RF and microwave board designers. Genesys is easy-to-learn and easy-to-use to deliver the fastest payback of engineering productivity in a fast-paced manufacturing-oriented design flow.
Why you need Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, EM Bundle
- Widest range of application coverage for linear/nonlinear circuit component synthesis and planar antenna designs with accurate board layout proximity analysis to eliminate downstream hardware iterations
- Lowest cost of ownership in the industry
- Highest performance RF/Microwave circuit board design tool at its price point
Widest range of application coverage
Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, EM bundle provides an integrated environment for RF/MW circuit board and planar antenna designs to reduce project uncertainty, delays and risks while improving performance and yield. It includes:
- Core design environment with linear and statistical simulation and optimization with powerful Mathlang data analysis, test instrument links, easy-to-use data display, layout, layout translators and 3D layout/EM data visualization
- 11 Circuit Synthesis for passive and active components shorten routine design tasks from hours to minutes. Enables you to explore alternative design approaches to quickly compare performance and cost. For a complete listing, refer to Genesys Synthesis
- Harbec Harmonic Balance Simulation for steady-state nonlinear circuit analysis and optimization of amplifiers, mixers and oscillators
- Cayenne Transient Simulation, with Convolution for analysis of transient behavior of RF circuits and high speed signal paths that can include frequency-domain models such as S-parameter blocks
- Momentum GXF Planar-3D EM Simulation for accurate, fast, high-capacity simulation of RF board layout proximity effects to eliminate wasteful hardware iterations during prototyping and manufacturing.
- Momentum GXF Planar 3D EM simulator handles complex arbitrary layouts without rectangular grid restrictions to efficiently simulate planar antennas and antenna arrays
- Verilog-A nonlinear model development environment enables creation of custom circuit simulation models such as RF MEMs (Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems), TFT (Thin Film Transistor) and electro-optical components for innovative first-to-market product designs
Lowest cost of ownership
- A nodelocked license of Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, EM bundle including the first year of support and upgrades cost less than any competing equivalent capabilities in the industry. In fact, this is less than the cost of a single 1 year rental of many other RF/microwave board design tools. Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, EM bundle is also available as a time-based license to help reduce cash flow impact for projects with tight budgets
Highest performance RF/Microwave circuit board design tool at its price point
- Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, EM beats other RF EDA platforms by providing more capabilities at a lower price, without compromising usability, quality, accuracy, or breadth of technology.
- Genesys offers an affordable streamlined design experience for RF/microwave board engineers in an easy-to-install and manage tool without the complexity of administering enterprise level design flow automation.
- For example, Genesys Core alone is packed with an almost unbelievable array of capabilities that would have cost many times more if bought separately elsewhere and without the benefit of integration. Not only does it include a proven easy-to-use RF schematic capture, layout and design management environment with test instrument links, but also powerful linear and statistical simulators with advanced optimization. Mathlang scripting language, as used by MATLAB, is fully supported in Genesys Core for unmatched data processing power. Genesys Core also provides free import/export layout translators (including Gerber, DXF/DWG, and GDSII) and interactive 3D layout viewer to prepare your PCB designs for EM simulation or downstream manufacturing.
- By comparison, other RF EDA tools make RF-aware layout or test instrument link a specialized, optional capability.
- Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, EM bundle provides a right-sized EDA solution that is both powerful and affordable for a wide range of RF/microwave circuit board designers.
What Can I Design with Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, EM Bundle?
- High-performance and high-yield linear and nonlinear circuits manufactured on RF Boards, microwave hybrids, system modules, and other planar technologies
- Filters, matching networks, power dividers, combiners, equalization, multiplexers and other passive networks
- Amplifiers, mixers, oscillators, switches and other active circuits
- Optimal DC biasing of active devices for highest efficiency
- Planar antennas and antenna arrays
- Custom Verilog-A behavioral models for accurate simulation and protected IP delivery
The Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, EM bundle functionally integrates and economically combines all of the capabilities provided in the powerful Genesys building blocks listed below. The result is the industry’s most cost effective high performance RF and microwave board circuit design tool.
|Key Building Blocks of the Genesys Core, Synthesis, Circuit, EM Bundle|
|Genesys Core||Core design environment, linear simulator, optimization, layout, 3D view, statistics|
|Genesys Synthesis||Synthesis for passive and active components, includes Genesys Filter & Match|
|Genesys Circuit||Circuit time- & frequency-domain nonlinear simulators|
|Genesys EM||EM Planar 3D electromagnetic simulator (Momentum GXF)|
Learn more about Genesys Key Building Blocks on the Genesys Product Structure & Options Summary.