W1322BP Genesys Core, Synthesis Bundle
Key Features & Specifications
- Core Linear Simulation, Schematic, Layout, Instrument Link
- Widest coverage of automatic circuit synthesis and equivalent network transforms in the industry
- Complete circuit synthesis with custom filters, matching, mixers, equalizers, oscillators, signal control & PLL
The Genesys Core, Synthesis bundle combines the power of the Genesys linear circuit design environment with the widest coverage of RF circuit synthesis capabilities in the RF EDA industry so that circuit designers of all skill levels can quickly succeed at high-performance RF circuit design tasks.
The Genesys Core, Synthesis bundle enables you to synthesize RF and Microwave circuits such as filters, matching networks, multiplexers, combiners/dividers, mixers and oscillators as the starting points for your complete design. It is also priced below any equivalent capabilities in the market to guarantee the highest performance and value for the RF and microwave circuit designers.
Genesys is easy-to-learn and easy-to-use to deliver the fastest payback of engineering productivity in a fast-paced manufacturing-oriented design flow.
Why you need Genesys Core, Synthesis Bundle
- Widest range of application coverage for RF circuit synthesis
- Lowest cost of ownership in the industry
- Highest performance RF/Microwave circuit design tool at its price point
Wide range of application coverage
Genesys Core, Synthesis bundle provides an integrated environment for RF/MW circuit design to reduce project uncertainty, delays and risks while improving performance and yield. It includes:
- Core design environment with linear and statistical simulation and optimization with powerful Mathlang data analysis, test instrument links, easy-to-use data display, layout, layout translators and 3D layout/EM data visualization
- 11 Circuit Syntheses for passive and active components shorten routine design tasks from hours to minutes. Allows you to explore alternative design approaches to quickly compare performance and cost. For a complete listing, refer to Genesys Synthesis.
Lowest cost of ownership
- A nodelocked license of Genesys Core, Synthesis bundle including the first year of support and upgrades cost less than any competing equivalent capabilities in the industry. In fact, this is less than the cost of a single 1 year rental of many other RF/microwave board design tools. Genesys Core, Synthesis bundle is also available as a time-based license to help reduce cash flow impact for projects with tight budgets.
Highest performance RF/Microwave circuit design tool at its price point.
- Genesys Core, Synthesis bundle beats other RF EDA platforms by providing more capabilities at a lower price, without compromising usability, quality, accuracy, or breadth of technology.
- Genesys offers an affordable streamlined design experience for RF/microwave circuit engineers in an easy-to-install and manage tool without the complexity of administering enterprise level design flow automation.
- For example, Genesys Core alone is packed with an almost unbelievable array of capabilities that would have cost many times more if bought separately elsewhere and without the benefit of integration. Not only does it include a proven easy-to-use RF schematic capture, layout and design management environment with test instrument links, but also powerful linear and statistical simulators with advanced optimization. Mathlang scripting language, as used by MATLAB, is fully supported in Genesys Core for unmatched data processing power. Genesys Core also provides free import/export layout translators (including Gerber, DXF/DWG, and GDSII) and interactive 3D layout viewer to prepare your PCB designs for EM simulation or downstream manufacturing.
- By comparison, other RF EDA tools make RF-aware layout or test instrument link a specialized, optional capability.
- Genesys Core, Synthesis bundle provides a right-sized EDA solution that is both powerful and affordable for a wide range of RF/microwave circuit board designers.
Who can benefit from Genesys Core, Synthesis Bundle
- If you are an infrequent RF designer, Genesys Core, Synthesis bundle makes you immediately productive by converting design ideas into working implementations, which can then be refined with linear circuit optimization for peak performance.
- If you are an experienced RF designer, circuit synthesis allows you to achieve more sophisticated designs, and turn them into robust commercial products with high yields.
What can I design with Genesys Core, Synthesis Bundle?
- High-performance and high-yield linear RF/microwave circuits such as small signal and low noise amplifiers
- Filters, matching networks, power dividers, combiners, equalization, multiplexers and other passive networks
- Test fixtures for RF, microwave and high-speed measurements
- Topologies for active components such as mixers, oscillators and analog PLLs
|Key Building Blocks of the Genesys Core, Synthesis Bundle|
|Genesys Core||Core design environment, linear simulator, optimization, layout, 3D view, statistics|
|Genesys Synthesis||Synthesis for passive and active components, includes Genesys Filter & Match|
Learn more about Genesys Key Building Blocks on the Genesys Product Structure & Options Summary.
Training & Events