U1253B Handheld Digital Multimeter, 4.5-digit, with Organic LED Display (OLED)
Starting From US$ 460
U1253B True RMS 50000 count handheld DMM with OLED display
- U1253B-UK6 Commercial calibration certificate with test data
- U1253B-ABA English language quick start guide, printed
- U1253B-SK2 Skins - Handheld DMM
- W4100A-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- R-51B-001-F Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Organic LED display
- 160° viewing angle
- 2000:1 contrast ratio
Radefining feature-rich portability
- 50,000 counts resolution on dual display
- 0.025% basic DC voltage accuracy, True RMS AC, AC+DC measurement and 20 MHz frequency counter
- Programmable square-wave generator
- Data logging to DMM (up to 1000 points) and to PC (software comes bundled with DMM, U1173A cable is required for connection to PC’s USB port)
Certified for safe use
- CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V overvoltage protection
- Certified to CE and CSA
- Compatible with U1177A/U1117A IR-Bluetooth adapter for remote monitoring & datalogging
Precise and crystal clear measurements with the OLED display
The Keysight U1253B 4.5-digit handheld digital multimeter (DMM) is feature-packed to simplify the troubleshooting of electronics and electrical circuits indoors, on the bench or in the field. Key capabilities include its organic LED (OLED) display that provides razor-sharp readings even in dark, off-angle situations. The U1253B is the world’s first OLED handheld DMM of its kind. For those long, continuous measurements, the DMM equips you with the easy-to-use GUI data-logging software to automate virtually unlimited data recordings to PC. The U1253B comes with an integrated 20 MHz frequency counter for high frequency measurements, and a built-in programmable square-wave generator with selectable frequency and duty cycle. With the versatile U1253B, you are well equipped to perform thorough troubleshooting of any faulty circuit.
A multi-award winner
The U1250 Series is a winner of multiple industry awards, including the EDN Hot 100 Award and Best Value Portable Test Equipment in 2006. The series was also a finalist for T&M’s Best in Test General-Purpose Instruments category in 2009. The U1253B model is the winner for EC&M’s Product of the Year Portable T&M Equipment category in 2009.
Keysight U1253B enhances the U1253A with no change in key capabilities. Watch a virtual-try demo of the U1253B!
MET/CAL procedures for the product is available at Cal Lab Solutions , a third-party independent vendor.
Measure wirelessly and remotely with the Keysight Remote Link Solution
You can add Bluetooth connectivity to any Keysight handheld digital multimeters (DMMs) and clamp meters from the U1200 series. Just attach the U1117A Bluetooth adapter to the IR port of your Keysight handheld meter and download the complimentary Keysight Mobile Meter and Keysight Mobile Logger applications to your iOS or Android smart device. You’ll get to view measurements on your iOS or Android smart device wirelessly and remotely via Bluetooth technology. It's that easy!
If you are using the U1115A remote logging display, the U1117A IR-to-Bluetooth adapter allows you to safely measure, view and log test measurements with an extended range of up to 100 meters.
The Keysight Mobile Meter allows iOS or Android based smart devices to connect and control up to three handheld meters and view measurements from each connected handheld meter simultaneously.
The Keysight Mobile Logger lets you log data and it will provide trending graphs from as many as three handheld digital meters.
Alternatively data logging and monitoring can also be performed with Keysight Handheld Meter Logger software using Windows based PC.
Training & Events