N9923A FieldFox Handheld RF Vector Network Analyzer, 4/6 GHz
Starting From CA$ 11,521
N9923A FieldFox RF vector network analyzer
- N9923A-104 4 GHz RF vector network analyzer, transmission/reflection
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Keysight Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Vector network analyzer (VNA)
- 2 MHz to 4/6 GHz
- Directivity > 42 dB, QuickCal, full 2-port cal, dynamic range > 100 dB
- Transmission/reflection (S21, S11) or full two-port (S21, S11, S12, S22)
- Time domain analysis with gating
Cable and antenna analyzer (CAT), vector voltmeter (VVM)
- 2 MHz to 4/6 GHz
- CAT: Distance-to-fault, return loss, cable loss
- VVM: Compare phase and electrical length, cable trimming, HP 8508A functionality
- Average and peak power measurements with USB sensor
FieldFox instrument attributes
- New: Remote control via iPad or iPhone
- Standard 3-year warranty
- Battery life: 4-hours; weight: 2.8 kg or 6.2 lbs
- Operating temperature: -10 to +55 °C (14 to 131 °F)
Keysight's FieldFox RF vector network analyzer is the world’s most accurate handheld VNA. Key features include:
- Built-in QuickCal technology enables calibration without a cal kit
- Best measurement stability over time and temperature
- Industry´s only handheld network analyzer with MIL PRF 28800F Class 2 compliance with no exceptions
- Time stamp your measurements with GPS latitude/longitude data
- 4 hour battery life, field replaceable battery
A standard FieldFox RF VNA provides T/R measurements, or S11 and S21, with magnitude and phase. Adding Option 122 (full 2-port S-parameters) allows two-port cal and measurement of all 4 S-parameters at the same time.
Using FieldFox´s vector voltmeter (VVM), similar to the 8508A, the phase shift and electrical length of a device can be measured. The VVM option also provides ratio measurements of two channels, A/B or B/A.
FieldFox´s other application include distance-to-fault and VSWR testing, absolute power measurements, and characterization of 75-ohm cable TV devices.
Standard accessories include AC/DC adapter, battery, and soft carrying case. Additional accessories are available under N9910X RF & MW handheld accessories.