Key Features & Specifications
Engineered to enable research at the cutting edge of physics
- 12 GHz bandwidth with 50 Ω front end
- Eight 40 GSa/s digitizer channels in 7UI high 19 inch rack
- Acquisition memory from 20 Mpoints standard to 1 Gpoint (optional)
- Certified with Citrix Corporation for full diskless operation
Offering unmatched measurement accuracy
- Industry’s lowest noise floor at 2.8mV at 100mV/div
- Custom programmable filter response
- Hardware accelerated de-embedding allows easy compensation for probe, fixture, and channel effects. Get more details
Keysight's DSO90008 series Low Profile, High Performance Oscilloscopes/Digitizers are based on the award winning Infiniium DSO90000A series oscilloscopes, providing unmatched real-time measurement accuracy. Our RF and probing experts have ensured that you get the most accurate measurements every time with less scope noise to interfere with the breakthrough scientific work being done, whether directly connected or utilizing a wide variety of probing solutions.
The Infiniium DSO90000 series boasts industry-leading ADC and front-end technology that allows for superior digitizing performance extending from connection point to final measurement. For designers who want to pull answers directly, the DSO90008 can utilize the on board PCs, HW accelerated filters and powerful off the shelf SW such as Keysight’s 89600 VSA software to speed time to results. Measurements can be customized utilizing Matlab SW based calculations which can be integrated directly inside the oscilloscope application. Raw data can also be offloaded via Ethernet, USB or via optional multi-lane PCIe™ hardware for accelerated data transfer.
"PCIe" is a registered trademark and/or service mark of PCI-SIG.