1GG7-8045 2-26.5 GHz Traveling Wave Amplifier
Key Features & Specifications
- Wide–Frequency Range: 2–26.5 GHz
- Moderate Gain: 7.5 dB
- Gain Flatness: ± 1 dB
- Input Return Loss: –17 dB
- Output Return Loss: –14 dB
- Low–Frequency Operation Capability: < 2 GHz
- Gain Control: 30 dB Dynamic Range
- High Power: P–1dB of 26 dBm @ 20 GHz; P–1dB of 23 dBm @ 26 GHz
The 1GG7-8045 is a broadband GaAs MMIC Traveling Wave Amplifier designed for high output power and moderate gain over the full 2 to 26.5 GHz frequency range. Seven MESFET cascode stages provide a flat gain response, making the 1GG7-8045 an ideal wideband power block. E–beam lithography is used to produce gate lengths of ~0.3 mm. The 1GG7-8045 incorporates advanced MBE technology, Ti–Pt–Au gate metallization, silicon nitride passivation, and polyimide for scratch protection.
Keysight 1GG7-8045 does not contain any intentionally added RoHS substances above permitted maximum thresholds.
All HMMC parts are manufactured in Santa Rosa, California using Keysight´s reliable instrument grade GaAs process.
(1Gxx products are for sale to select customer only)