Key Features & Specifications
- GPS simulator with software and signal generation capability
- Assistance in procuring application software (classified) pending GPS Wing approval
- Custom designed I/O panel to facilitate UUT to system interface
- Optional dual channel RF power meter and power sensors 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Optional Spectrum Analyzer 9.0 kHz to 3.6 GHz
- Optional Network Analyzer, 300 kHz–6 GHz with 2-port configurable test set and extended power range.
The Keysight GPS Simulator System is a customizable & scalable platform that enables developers, manufacturers and repair depots to automate GPS Simulation and measurements. Based on the latest Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) technologies from Keysight and best-in-class third parties, this test platform provides superior measurement performance in a system that is cost effective, small, and easy to maintain. This system is highly configurable in that a variety of RF measurement capability can be added to the basic GPS signal simulation capability. This capability allows the user to make RF parametric measurements on the RF signals.
Keysight provides the basic hardware (both standard and custom) as a complete one part number solution. In addition we can assist in procurement of GPS simulation software from a Keysight partner.