GS-8800 Series RF Design Verification and Conformance Test Systems
Key Features & Specifications
- Features industry proven 8960 (E5515C) Series 10 wireless communications test set
- Covers cellular device design verification, conformance, and manufacturing test needs
- Reduces capital costs and allows validation of your design prior to full conformance testing
The Keysight GS-8800 is a series of scalable test systems built on the 8960 (E5515 series) wireless communications test set, covering cellular device design verification, conformance, and manufacturing test needs.
Table 1: 2G and 3G family models
|N8993A Bench-top (DVT)||N1960A Design verification test (DVT)||N1960A RF conformance test (RCT)|
|Wireless test set||E5515E||E5515E||E5515E|
• R&D entry-level evaluation
• R&D light-users
• Quality assurance test
R&D design verification
|R&D RF full conformance test|
|Supported technology format||
• 3GPP TS51.010-1 GSM/GPRS/EGPRS/EGPRS2
• 3GPP TS51.010-1 GSM/GPRS/EGPRS/EGPRS2/DARP/WB-AMR
• 3GPP TS51.010-1 GSM/GPRS/EGPRS/DARP/WB-AMR
• 3GPP TS34.121-1 W-CDMA/HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+, R99, R5, R6, R7 and R8 (DC-HSDPA)
• 3GPP TS34.122 TD-SCDMA, TD-HSDPA, TD-HSUPA
• CDMA2000 1xAdvanced is CCF validated
• Wireless handset OEM/ODMs
• Chipset vendors
• wireless handset manufacturers/CMs
Wireless handset OEM/ODMs
• Chipset vendors
• Wireless test labs
The GS-8800 Series supports multiple technology formats and bands within a single platform. It leverages the measurement speed, accuracy and repeatability strengths of Keysight products; creating reliable, high performance test systems ideal for wireless test laboratories, handset manufacturers, reference design and chipset vendors, and Network Equipment Manufacturers (NEMs) performing full wireless RF conformance test. The systems are scalable to support testing needs from R&D through to Quality Assurance and manufacturing test applications - building on the same hardware and software. This use of common software and hardware across the lifecycle enhances communications between engineering groups which speeds time-to-market and also reduces workload associated with asset management across the business.
Measurement capabilities are augmented by an RF interface module, which handles RF switching and conditioning, and offers the highest measurement accuracy possible.
The software includes pre-defined tests that conform to individual technology standards, which can be easily configured or modified when used in the design verification environment.
cdma2000 is a registered certification mark of the Telecommunications Industry Association. Used under license.